This week has really drained me. I’m not happy.
Physiology is really tough and my dad had another stroke today. It has not been good.
Tagged by: bitchesdontknowshit
rules: you can tell a lot about someone by the type of music that they listen to, hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, itunes, media player, etc. and write down the first 20 songs, then pass this on to 10 people. One rule: no skipping
- The Surrender (la resa)- Ennio Morricone
- Blood- The Middle East
- Only You (cover)- David Usher
- Each and Everyday- Best Coast
- Alice and Interiors- Manchester Orchestra
- No One’s Deserving- Daylight
- I Wanna Know-Best Coast
- Steal My Sunshine- Len
- Sitting on Gold (the latter)- Grandview
- My Heroine- Silverstein
- Jackrabbits- Joanna Newsom
- Yourself- euphoria again
- The Freshmen- The Verve Pipe
- A Journalist Falls in Love with Deathrow Inmate #16- Margot and the Nuclear So And So’s
- Spidersong- Say Anything
- Bike Scene- TBS
- Junebouvier- Whirr
- Unchained Melody- Righteous Brothers (wow i loved ghost)
- Anyone, anyone- Dashboard Confessional
- Holding Back- Black Water Gold
only tagged 5 because i’m horrible.
And I can’t fucking sleep because my mind is racing all the time.
And I really hope that there will be big changes this year.
It frustrates me when those I care about have no sense of empathy.
I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anybody?
Stand By Me (1986)